36 Old Lupton Road Whortonsville, NC 28556
THAT ONE LITTLE HARBOR
Ensign Harbor Marina is located in Pamlico County, NC and was established in 1987.
We welcome all transient boaters on their way along the Intracoastal Waterway!
16’ x 40’
$2400 per year
$200 per month
5 1/2’ controlling water depth
Thank you for stopping by our site!
We are Todd and Lourdes Best, owners of
Ensign Harbor Marina.
In 2019, we purchased this small marina to preserve its history and carry on its legacy in our community in Whortonsville, NC.
Ensign Harbor Marina provides a comfortable getaway on the water for those who want to stop by or stay.
We look forward to you anchoring up here!
Stay tuned for something very exciting coming soon from Luna and the Flea!
- Follow Route 55 east from New Bern through Bayboro to
Trent Road (just past Merritt post office).
- Make left on Trent Road to Straight Road.
- Make left on Straight Road (about 3 miles to stop sign).
- Make right onto Brown Creek Road and go about 1.6 miles
to Old Lupton Road.
- Make right onto Old Lupton Road (about 50 yards to sign
and long dirt driveway).
- In the lower Neuse River near Intracoastal Waterway mile
marker 170, proceed toward Broad Creek, between Piney
Point Shoal and Gum Thicket Shoal. (Be sure to honor Fl r
2.5s 15’ “4”.)
- Follow channel markers into Broad Creek.
- After passing the last government day mark, follow small
floating navigation aids up Broad Creek to the junction of
Broad and Brown Creeks.
- Pass Point Marina to starboard at the entrance to Brown
Creek and favor the west side of the creek until you pass a
floating red channel marker to starboard.
- Our docks are just ahead and to starboard.
- Controlling depth to our docks is 5 ½’.